Notes and assumptions:
- No possibility of ties. PHI is ignored in these tiebreakers for that reason.
- However, if PHI does tie again, their two ties on the season would equal one win and one loss. An 8-6-2 record is equivalent to 9-7.
- Tiebreakers that don’t affect playoff berths or seeding are ignored.
- Divisional ties are broken first. To break a tie between DAL, TB, and ATL, first break the tie between TB and ATL.
- The NFC #6 seed will have at least a 9-6-1 record.
- Locked berths: NYG #1, ARI #4.
- Also clinched berths: CAR, ATL
- Key games next week: DAL at PHI, NYG at MIN, CHI at HOU, CAR at NO, STL at ATL, OAK at TB.
- The complete tiebreaker rules are here.
NFC Tiebreakers after Week 16: